Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We’re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
This position is responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the Ecova vendor database. This includes establishing new vendors, modifying existing vendor data, and establishing correct services at the vendor level, including alias changes. As time permits, assist teams with template creation and modification.
- Receive requests from Client Services and Implementation for the set-up of new vendors, vendor changes and template alias changes by means of an electronic form.
- Create and update vendor information in AviTrackWINGS.
- Manage an audit trail for the New Vendors added to the database.
- Audit existing templates and modifies templates as needed.
- Assist in the creation of templates in support of new client and organic growth.
- Assist client services teams in the creation and modification of templates for existing clients.
- Contact vendors to correctly establish service codes, data capture requirements and remittance information
- Map vendors from AviTrack to external platforms (PIQ).
- Coordinating vendor divestures and merges across Service Delivery and Finance.
- Update SPL database.
- Research returned checks to determine if there is a vendor related issue.
- Communicate with Finance regarding vendors funding options to get setup on ACH, EFT, P-Card etc…
- Minimum one to two years service with Ecova.
- Minimum of one year of experience in templates.
- Experience with Electronic Data Input (EDI) is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Gas/Electrical utility usage and rate schedule terminology required.
- A dependable/reliable results oriented person that is committed to improvement of work processes.
- Must be a service minded team player that is detailed oriented, flexible and adaptable.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with Ecova: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
Ecova - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard