Join Our Growing Team !
Lumeris™ provides the information technology, guidance, and operational services necessary for hospitals and health plans to transform their organizations into high-performing accountable delivery systems.
Our revolutionary technology platform for accountable care integrates data from disparate systems across the continuum of care, provides complete visibility into the clinical and financial performance of the enterprise, and delivers applications and information to key stakeholders at the point of thought. Lumeris also provides health care consulting and professional services that help organizations establish the necessary clinical and business processes, methodologies, and operational capacity to create their own successful accountable health care delivery systems.
The depth and breadth of our solutions — combined with the company’s extensive real-world experience in accountable care — make Lumeris the ideal partner for any health care organization seeking the significant benefits of a better connected, aligned, and informed accountable delivery system.
Lumeris is privately owned by Essence Group Holdings Corporation (EGHC) and backed by investors including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Camden Partners, and Sandbox Industries.
To learn more, visit Lumeris online at www.lumeris.com .
Why Join Lumeris ?
At Lumeris you will be part of team that is focused on solving a national healthcare problem. And you will have the ability to contribute while working for a purpose. Our environment is fast-paced and change oriented and is focused on growth and employee engagement. At Lumeris we believe talent is utilized best when given the opportunity to succeed. That is why we have removed the boundaries that inhibit success and focus on fostering an environment that allows employees to utilize their talents.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Clinical Informatics Analyst will be a member of Lumeris’ Clinical Decision Support team, working with a team of medical practitioners and data analysts to manage and analyze company data. The Clinical Informatics Analyst will serve as one of the primary clinical resources in the documentation, implementation, design, building and maintenance of the Lumeris applications and/or projects.
Role and Responsibility
- Facilitates the two-way flow of information and communication for establishing and maintaining understanding between the Product, Engineering and Clinical Decision Support departments
- Assists in the design, researching and writing of technical specifications for the clinical rules utilized by the Lumeris tools and applications
- Maintains documents and reference materials used by Clinical Decision Support, Client Services and other departments which describe the Lumeris clinical rules engine.
- Works with members of the project team to assist with the mapping of clinical data elements from medical claims, pharmacy claims, disease registries and electronic health records so that these data elements can be effectively used by Lumeris tools and applications
- Helps optimize the clinical use of existing and new sources of electronic clinical data
- Develop appropriate methodologies for collecting and analyzing data, and presenting information in a manner that is easily accessible by information consumers
- Assist in the creation and planning of projects, including organizing and leading group meetings
- Responsible for the completion of special projects assigned by the supervisor
Experience - Qualifications - and Education:
- MUST have at least 3 years of clinical background including health plan, hospital and/or medical practice
- Experience with data analysis, clinical research methodologies and basic statistical approaches
- Advanced Degree in Medicine (e.g., MD, Pharmacy (PharmD preferred), RN-P)
- Skilled in compiling large amounts of data into innovative presentations of information
- Skilled in examining documents, reports and presentations for correctness and interpreting accuracy
- Ability to assess clinical and/or business processes to identify new reporting or information needs
- Ability to articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner easily understood by all
- Has knowledge of standard healthcare reporting measures
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment and deliver high quality service
- Proactive in bringing issues to the senior management team and other leaders, building consensus and delivering practical solutions
- Detail oriented; able to work independently
In addition to competitive salaries, challenging work assignments, and developmental opportunities, Lumeris offers employees a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), matching 401K, and tuition assistance.
For more information on Lumeris careers, please check out our web site: www.lumeris.com/careers
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from Lumeris, follow us on Twitter: @LumerisJobs.
- 3 years ago - save job
Essence is a global digital agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections...