Responsible for planning, organizing, and execution of IT functions. Accomplishes company objectives by managing, planning, and evaluating activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversees IT related projects and advise on ways to improve processes using technology.
- Integrates and maintains systems such as VoIP phone systems and other technology.
- Accomplishes results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field
- Ability to multitask and support various groups of users
- Project management, organizations and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills to resolve issues
Computer World Services - 14 months ago