At Snowmass Club, a sense of place comes naturally and every whim is accommodated. Close enough to Aspen, but far enough away so the routine of everyday life slips away. Snowmass Club combines exquisite amenities including a championship 18-hole golf course, tennis, 29,000 square foot athletic club, restaurants, residences and four-star service. Snowmass Club has long been considered the heart and soul of life in the Snowmass Village.
We are committed to providing excellent guest service as well as an excellent employment experience! Our employees provide a welcoming environment with friendly and professional service to all our guests. We take pride in what we do and work together in an atmosphere of mutual respect and support.
Extend the welcome and courtesies of the Snowmass Club. Provide transportation, luggage and delivery services to owners and guests. Assist arriving and departing owners with luggage and provide information services to owners, guests and patrons of the Club.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Escort arriving and departing owners to and from their Residence on a rotating basis with other bell staff, handling luggage with care and efficiency.
- Ensure owners Residence is in order: outline location of Residence welcome packet, amenities, heating controls, owner services directory, fire exits, Club and restaurant facilities and hours of operation.
- Handle owner luggage or group check-ins in accordance with established procedures.
- Follow baggage tagging and ski storage procedures.
- Timely placement of requested bins in units for owners’ arrival as well as timely removal of bins to the correct storage locker upon owners’ request and /or check out.
- Pick-up and deliver owners to various local locations in accordance with the published schedules.
- Handle in-house requests.
- Maintain constant communication with the Bell Lead.
- Valet park.
- Familiarize owner with the Snowmass and Aspen points of interest and Club facilities. Mention the Reception Desk and shuttle services while transporting owners from the airport.
- Know about all daily functions, locations and times for appropriate owner direction.
- Notify the acting supervisor of owner problems or complaints for immediate handling.
- Describe all Club services and hours of operation; provide safety information and other information as needed.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness daily.
- Report all problems with vehicles to the Lead.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the Bell Closet
- Polish the brass bell carts and clean windows at the entrance as needed.
- Report all accidents immediately and notify the Lead and/or Manager on Duty.
- Drive safely at all times. Never exceed the speed limit and never demand the right of way.
- Make Bell Supervisor and/or Bell Lead aware of guests’ comments.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Snowmass Club, the Guest Services Department and the Aspen Skiing Company.
- Report to work in compliance with the Snowmass Club Uniform and Grooming Standards.
- Report to shift on time.
- Maintain post at the front door.
- Complete tasks and projects delegated by your manager and assist other departments as business volumes and staff levels permit.
Education & License/Certifications
- Commercial Drivers Licence helpful
- Current Colorado Driver License required
- Prior Hotel experience preferred
- Prior Guest Service experience required
- Must be able to lift, carry, pull up to 60 pounds
- Must be able to push up to 200 pounds.
- Standing or walking (80% of the time)
- Sitting (Driving) 20% of the time
- Constant climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, tasting, smelling, and seeing (near, far, depth, perception, accommodation, color vision, and field of vision)
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Aspen Skiing Company Hospitality standards.
Aspen Skiing Company says, "let it snow, let snow, let it snow." The company owns and operates four ski resorts in Colorado,...