Requisition Number: |
Location of Position:
The Sales, Profit & Operations Coach is the primary point of contact within assigned markets to support 30 – 35 franchise restaurants in achieving superior operations in accordance with brand standards, increasing sales and improving profitability. The primary focus is to evaluate each assigned restaurant to determine an action plan that will engage the Franchisee and its staff in continuous improvement in determined metrics. The Operations Coach takes an active teaching and coaching role to ensure the right behaviors are learned and supported so that improvements are sustainable over time.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Visiting assigned restaurants to perform in-restaurant evaluations, including the review of financial and profit indicators and provide comprehensive coaching that drives improved and sustainable business results.
- Accurately reviewing and measuring restaurant operations by using the company established process tools and action plans.
- Utilizing a comprehensive, hands-on coaching approach, educates restaurant management and staff on Operation Platform standards and effective use of operations systems.
- Engaging in immediate problem resolution and/or short-term action plans to correct critical issues.
- Utilizing various tools around best practices in sales, marketing, finance and operations (Guerilla marketing, suggestive selling, etc) to build restaurant capabilities and drive improvements in sales and profits.
- Reviewing restaurant evaluations, sales and profit indicators along with established action plans with management and escalating issues accordingly.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Supervisory/leadership experience
- Effective influencing skills
- Strong organization and planning skills to complete responsibilities in designated timeframes.
- High level of problem solving skills to be able to filter through responses, observations, and gathered information to determine bottom line issues and appropriate action plans.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to read and interpret financial statements and provide coaching on areas of improvement.
- Strong teaching and coaching skills to be able to drive improved and sustainable business results at the restaurant level.
- Effective communication and motivational skills to ensure audience receives correct message. Audience includes business owners, restaurant managers and front line employees.
Burger King - 15 months ago
The BURGER KING® system operates more than 11,000 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide....