Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with IT to ensure security protocol and to troubleshoot/maintain hardware and software.
- Participate with the development/deployment of the MIS Helpdesk application.
- Review, analyze, and modify application systems including programming, encoding, testing, debugging, and installing.
- Write specifications and system documentation for applications, describing installation and operating procedures.
- Utilize best practice development techniques to provide integration and customization points to cater business solutions to specific organizational requirements.
- Patch/service-pack management for ERP systems.
Knowledge - Skills & Abilities Required:
- 5-8 years of direct helpdesk support of enterprise applications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with web-based technologies such as IIS6/IIS7 or ASP.net.
- General knowledge of RDBMS such as SQL 2005/2008 including SQL Server Management Studio, Profiler, etc.
- 3-5 years of general IT experience including hardware requirements, Windows Server 2003/2008 and networks.
- 3-5 years experience with ERP system deployment, usage, troubleshooting, and maintenance across finance and production modules.
- Proven multi-tasking capability combined with excellent communication skills.
BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Insitu - 17 months ago
It's a bird! It's a plane! Actually, it's an unmanned aircraft built by Insitu. The company makes unmanned aircraft systems...