- The Systems Engineer will be part of a shift based operation team responsible for monitoring and troubleshoot, windows operating systems, Virtual Machines and active directory across datacenters and multiple domains. The windows engineer will also perform server updates and patches, identify and resolve issues or potential issues. The engineers are expected to possess strong troubleshooting skills and able to resolve most issues without assistance. Expected to present technical concepts in layman terms. This position will be for rotated among multiple engineers for night and weekends.
Candidate must be able to work rotated shifts in a 24/7 environment.
- Perform systems administration and troubleshooting for Windows 2003/2008 Server 3 years experience
- Perform systems administration and troubleshooting for Windows 2003/2008 active firectory 3 years experience
- Perform system administration for VMware 4.x and 5.x 3 years experience
- Experience will dell blade and servers 1 year experience
- Experience with DNS 3 years experience
- Basic SAN troubleshooting 2 years experience
- Experience with DHCP 3 years experience
InnoVision Concepts - 2 years ago