Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
Senior Compensation Analyst
Digital River currently has an opening for an experienced Senior Compensation Analyst. This position will assist in developing, implement and administer all aspects of the company's compensation programs.
The successful individual will have experience and an interest in evaluating the current structure and processes and proactively finding areas for improvement in all areas of compensation, including base, sales, incentive, stock, executive and global compensation. The Senior Compensation Analyst will leverage various tools to strategically communicate total rewards programs. This position must understand all legislation related to compensation and have the ability to connect compensation best practices with needs of the business.
- Assist in developing, implement and administer compensation programs, including salary administration and planning (both U.S. and non-U.S.), incentive and sales programs, stock compensation,
- Provide compensation guidance and support to business units Establish and maintain strong communication on demand of rewards programs, utilizing intranet, video and other virtual training tools
- Convert acquired companies to Digital River compensation programs
- Partner with HRIS and other Compensation staff to develop, enhance and maintain compensation information systems and on-line tools
- Generate reports and analyze data
- Lead and participate in special compensation projects and research as assigned
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Professional certification in compensation desired
- 5+ years compensation experience in complex organization
- Experience in incentive plan administration
- Global compensation experience
- Incentive program administration experience
- Stock plan administration experience desired
- Sales incentive experience is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and SharePoint
- SAP experience preferred
- Access database experience preferred
- Exposure to LEAN process principles desired
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard