As an experienced waterfront structural engineer, you will manage and execute design and inspection projects involving all types of marine and harbor structures.
- Organizing and handling multiple project assignments, while striving for innovation
- Manage and direct junior level engineers
- B.S. in Civil/Structural/Coastal Engineering, PE license required
- 10-20 years of significant waterfront design experience
- Proficiency in generating reports
- Strong organizational and communication skills
McLaren Engineering Group - 18 months ago