The Urology Account Executive is responsible for increasing the number of genetic test samples sent to Myriad in his/her territory. This is accomplished by increasing the number of physician practices that offer testing for a new prostate cancer test. The account executive will sell them on the value of testing and educate these physician’s practices to identify high-risk patients, provide adequate patient education, and submit samples for testing. The account executive should spend 85% of his/her time calling on physician offices. The account executive will be working with primarily urologists and urologic oncologists in both the academic and private practice setting.
The Denver Urology Account Executive will cover Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and Boise.
- Meet with all top 70-80 franchise accounts 2 times per month
- Identify and implement an action plan to drive growth in territory
- Focus majority of intervention dollars towards action plan docs
- Must meet expense budget
- Must meet administrative requirements
- BS/BA degree and minimum of two years of urology sales experience
- Able to work independently with strong work ethic
- Must demonstrate a high level of product knowledge
- Must be willing to travel to appointments throughout the territory with occasional overnight responsibilities
- Urology experience is desired
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN) is a leading molecular diagnostic company making a difference in patient’s lives through to discovery and commercialization of transformative molecular diagnostic products which assess a person’s risk of developing disease and guide treatment decisions and assess risk of disease progression and recurrence. We believe in improving the healthcare management of patients by providing physicians and patients with critical information across multiple medical specialties that addresses unmet medical needs.
With fiscal year 2012 annual revenue of approximately $500 million and over 1,200 employees, Myriad is focusing on strategic initiatives, including new test introductions, companion diagnostics, and international expansion, to take advantage of significant growth opportunities. For more information on Myriad, please visit the Company’s website at: www.myriad.com