When you join our family at Emeritus Senior Living at Merced , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
As a Part-Time Driver you will be responsible for providing safe, reliable, courteous and efficient transportation service for our residents. Responsibilities in this role also includes preparing the bus for operation, maintaining bus, and taking the initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority. Candidates must possess a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
Position requirements include:
• Must possess a valid driver's license (Commercial Driver’s License required).
• Ability to meet federal/state/company driving standards (may include license verification, drug testing and driver's test.)
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Speak and read English well enough to converse and communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public; understand highway traffic signs and signals; respond to official questions; and be able to make legible entries on reports and records.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard