The qualified candidate will be responsible for customer support and technical services of Azox e-commerce and e-payment products. A highly motivated, fast learning individual with strong written and verbal communication skills is needed. Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics ERP software is preferred.
- Provide day-to-day customer support and training of Azox products
- Perform testing, document test results and deliver resolution to customers.
- Provide technical services to deployment team
- Create knowledge base articles of support cases and product enhancements
- Work closely with customers in problem resolution
- Meet customer expectation in case resolution timeliness and quality
- Demonstrate expertise in understanding information technologies
- BS in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Good understanding of MS SQL Server and proficient with SQL
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Knowledge of E-Commerce and Internet technologies
- Basic understanding of ERP processes
- Highly motivated, team oriented and a quick learner
- Local candidates preferred
- Limited Travel