Req ID 58337BR
Manufacturing Client Representative
Location of Position
The Manufacturing Client Representative is a member of the Manufacturing Leadership Team and reports directly to the Manufacturing Manager. He or she provides direct support to Manufacturing personnel. He or she must communicate effectively with support departments (Quality, Technical Services, Engineering, Program Management, etc.), multiple levels of management, and other customer support departments. The Manufacturing Client Representative c reates an environment where teamwork, productivity, safety, identity, strength, purity and quality (SISPQ) are reflected in the finished product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (these are primary responsibilities of the role and the incumbent will perform other duties as assigned) :
o Project description
- Manages client expectations by leading operational excellence initiatives focused on improving manufacturing processes.
- Partners with program management, technical services, and quality representatives to assure production readiness for assigned products, including Master Batch Records (MBRs) and procedure development.
- Reviews and approves MBR’s and is responsible for training manufacturing personnel on MBRs utilizing Training With Instruction (TWI) principles.
- Partners with quality and technical services client representatives to author exceptions (Level 1 & 2) and drive timely closure to meet client delivery dates.
- Partners with manufacturing leadership staff to approve SOP’s, validations, and protocols as the manufacturing representative in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with program management, technical services, and quality client representatives to manage client projects and host client audits.
- Communicates manufacturing decisions pertaining to client projects, questions, and technical requests.
- Obtains internal manufacturing technical support or information to drive decision-making.
- Maintains Manufacturing Project File
o Document manufacturing interaction with client
o Track, trend and report client manufacturing metrics
- Manages client-driven Corrective Action Preventative Action (CAPAs) to timely closure.
- Educates workforce in Lean manufacturing principles.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Qualifications ):
Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum 3 years manufacturing experience.
Minimum 3 years project management experience.
Must have a working knowledge of project management tools and possess knowledge of related disciplines.
Must have knowledge of GMPs and worldwide regulatory agency guidelines
PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification is preferred.
Lean Manufacturing experience required (i.e. value stream mapping, leading kaizen events to drive positive change on the floor, and a solid understanding of DMAIC.)
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to use enterprise software (examples include: JDE, BPLM, Pilgrim, Trackwise, etc.)
Doing Work that Matters
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...