Are your skills on lockdown?|
Unlock your potential behind bars.
Working in correctional healthcare is not a career. It's a calling. It's an opportunity to better your skills in a safe yet demanding environment. In here, your expertise is not confined to a small medical unit like the setup in a larger healthcare organization. You'll apply varied assessment skills and work closely among professionals who have more in common than simply sharing a shift. They share a gift. Come work side-by-side with coworkers who share a sense of purpose. Here at Armor Correctional Health Services, we do our very best to see patients for what they are - patients. Join us.
PRN Certified Nursing Assistant
- Experience in passing medications a MUST.PRN CNA POSITIONS AVAILABLE!!! APPLY TODAY!WEEKEND DAY SHIFT (3 HOURS/DAY)MONDAY - SUNDAY - EVENING SHIFT (3 HOURS/EVENING)
Working under direct supervision in a correctional facility, the selected candidate will provide direct patient care and related support.
- Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks; assists in obtaining patient histories, takes vital signs, prepares charts and assists with medical examinations.
- Performs routine procedures under established protocols.
- Maintains stocks of medicines and medical supplies as necessary.
- Practices safety, environmental and infection control methods.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
If you're ready to do your life's work you belong in corrections.
- Safe, Secure Workplace
- Health/Dental/Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days (Paid Time Off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays