Provides high quality professional patient care in a physician's office.
LPN License- NH state or other Compact State
Healthcare Provider CPR Certification within 6 months of hire
Major Responsibilites :
1. Performs administrative duties as needed, i.e. assists in answering the telephone, filing, chart maintenance, scheduling, etc.
2. Assists the Practice Manager and Office Manager in the development, evaluation and implementation of CORE’s clinical programs and policies including recruitment, staff development, quality assurance, OSHA regulations, education, etc.
3. Purchases and maintains appropriate amount of medical supplies and equipment in accordance with CORE’s policies.
4. Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-services, meetings and workshops.
5. Maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family including assurance and support of patient’s rights and responsibilities.
6. Monitors and ensures accuracy of nursing documentation on patient medical record.
7. Ensures medical equipment is functioning properly at all times.
8. Maintains established CORE and federal regulated policies and procedures, objectives, patient confidentiality, quality improvement programs, safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
9. Ensures thoroughness in patient/family education and provides counseling in accordance with the provider and CORE standards.
10. Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, assists physicians with examinations and procedures, and consults with the physician and other specialists as required to ensure optimal patient care.
Exeter Hospital - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard