Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
As an Assistant Director, parents, teachers, and your Director will look to you for answers, direction and assistance. You will be trusted with a wide range of tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of the School as well as to the educational development of the children.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as an Assistant Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Assist the Director with the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Teach, educate and monitor children as needed.
- Assist Director in staff development and training.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
Job Requirements :
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Must be at least 18 yrs of age.
- Bachelors degree with 12 credits in early childhood, child development or related field and one year of full time teaching experience in a child day care center, family or group family day care home or other early childhood program and one year of experience supervising staff OR
- Associates degree in early childhood or related field with NY State Children’s Program Administrator Credential and two years of full time teaching experience in a child day care center family or group family day care home or other early childhood program and two years of experience supervising staff.
- Must have at least one year of management experience in a licensed child care facility
Learning Care Group, Inc. - 14 months ago