TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTION:
STEP 1 - Submit or Update the Individual Information Form (IIF) selecting this Job ID number ( 39570 ) as one of interest.
STEP 2 - Go to ( http://www.engilitycorp.com/careers/job-search.html ) Enter this Job ID number ( 39570 ) in the Job ID portion of the site and follow the instructions to complete the application processes and post your resume.
--- +++ The information in this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development..
Degree Requirements: Bachelor's
Relevant Experience (amount and type):
- Solid and proven writing and synthesizing capability. Proposal writing experience required.
- 8-10 years of professional experience in recruiting in a similar environment
- Experienced manager, supervisor, mentor
- Knowledge of USAID and other donor organizations
- Advanced-level computer proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Ability and flexibility to work independently and with teams in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Strong networking, interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, pay attention to detail, and improve business practices and processes
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse team environment with all levels of staff and ability to maintain excellent work relationships with staff, candidates, and subcontractors
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, build lasting relationships and command attention and respect of senior level leaders
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of international development
- Database experience highly desired
- Ability to travel overseas
Manage the recruitment team within the International Development Services Group (IDSG) to:
(1) guide personnel-related proposal strategy and development, including writing and managing personnel-related proposal sections, annexes and related documents;
(2) maintain highly specialized recruitment tools and systems, including our 15,000+ Consultant Registry; and
(3) manage consultant outreach, including advertising, job fairs, and networking.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Manage, support, develop, and mentor a high performing recruitment team involved in project and proposal recruitment
- Actively participate in capture and proposals strategy and recruitment-related activities
- In close collaboration with proposal director and proposal teams, develop winning themes, write persuasive personnel sections of proposals, and ensure highest quality supporting documentation including resumes, personnel matrices, and other related materials
- Develop, foster and maintain a network of contacts domestically and internationally, to help identify and source highly qualified short- and long-term, international and country-specific staff
- Stay informed of all trends and innovative recruitment techniques in order to be competitive in state of the are recruitment practices
- Maintain and improve internal recruitment systems and tools
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
MPRI, Inc - 23 months ago