Primary role is to design, build and support software applications for ultra-high precision machine tools for the electro-optical market. The initial assignment will be to gain an understanding of a new product's functionality, then create and maintain the user interface to the machine controller under general supervision.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Design and develop WPF based .NET solutions for engineering software applications (no website development)
- Perform unit testing and resolve any issues/bugs
- Perform customer and in-house technical support
- Document technical designs, using flowcharts, class diagrams, data flow diagrams, and/or descriptive software component documentation as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned in accordance with overall job responsibilities
- Self ‐ motivated and able to work independently and in a group
- Open to new ideas and approaches and accept constructive criticism
- Help to achieve the completion of all projects within budget and on schedule
Software Engineer with a Bachelor’s and/or a Master’s degree in computer science and/or related fields; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The candidate should possess strong programming skills in C++ and/or C# on Microsoft Windows platforms and have experience in software development and software architecture. Strong understanding of the .NET Framework (C#), including WinForms, WPF, OOP principles with proficiency with .NET 2.0 and 4.0, Visual Studio and SQL Server.
Moore Nanotechnology Systems, LLC is a high-tech manufacturer of ultra ‐ precision manufacturing systems and motion platforms for the optics, defense, aerospace, consumer electronics, and semiconductor industries. MNTS offers a "small company" atmosphere with the employee benefits, pay scale, and security of a large corporate parent. Our benefit package includes: comprehensive medical & dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, company paid life insurance, and 2 to 5 weeks of paid vacation depending upon length of service.
Monster - 20 months ago