Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Code: HITS02131093
· Requires knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN networking principles to include secure network policies.
· Installation and maintenance of LAN/WAN infrastructure.
· Duty requires troubleshoot LAN and WAN anomalies to the link and physical layer of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) model.
· Configure Dynamic Routing Protocols to include OSPF and BGP
· Requires a Bachelors degree in engineering (or the equivalent) with a minimum of 7 years experience in related field.
· R equires an advanced configuration skills for Cisco and Juniper network devices
· Uses of MS Office for documentation generation/updates is required
· Requires working experience of VISIO drawing programs
· Demonstrates a working knowledge of various operating system platforms including: UNIX, LINUX and Windows with configuration of network interfaces on MS Windows, LINUX and UNIX workstations/servers.
· Experience in the configuration and administration of LAN/WAN network devices to include routers, switches, security appliances, firewalls, workstations/servers, etc
· Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
· Experience with network virtualization, VRF, VRRP, Security Contexts, Virtual Chassis
· M ust have a UNIX (Solaris 10) and LINUX (Redhat, SuSE) administration experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Desired Certifications: CCNA, JNCIA, Security Plus or Certified Ethical Hacker
- Experience with network interacting to virtualized servers
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI clearance and to maintain the clearance
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...