Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Construction Management, Environmental Studies, Engineering, Geology or related sciences.
Experience handling business development initiatives within the Environmental Due Diligence consulting industry. Business Development Experience should include: generating leads, creating proposals, conducting sales presentations, meeting sales goals, client cultivation and management.
Must possess excellent communication, analytical, organizational, presentation, and client service skills.
This position will rely heavily on your technical knowledge, 10+ years of project management and office/staff management/mentoring experience.
- Professional Engineer (PE), Certified or Professional Geologist (CPG, PG), Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), or other related licensing/certifications.
- Asbestos Building Inspector.
- Lead-Based Paint Inspector
- Site Development, Construction, Brownfields and/or Remediation experience.
- Updated 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training.
- Understands the entire due diligence process and associated requirements.
- Supports existing client base, manages and supports a team of up to four professionals.
- Provides quality environmental services.
- Manage and oversee technical staff conducting Phase I ESAs, Phase II Subsurface Investigations, Baseline Environmental Assessments, underground storage tank investigations and closures.
- Assists in strategic planning and implementation – Mid & West Michigan operations.
- Initiates proposals, negotiates contracts, and closes deals.
- Generates leads and develops new business opportunities through networking.
- Participates in industry related conferences, exhibitions, associations, and functions.
- Conducts sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients
Director of Human Resources
214 Janes Avenue. Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
NO Phone Calls Please
AKT Peerless - 14 months ago
AKT Peerless Environmental Services has been providing environmental due diligence services to developers, lenders, retailers, and...