Do you thrive in a fast paced, ambitious environment?
Would you like to use your communication skills to make a difference in the Healthcare IT industry?
Are you looking for a company that will provide you with the training and skills to take your career to the next level?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Sunquest is a global market leader offering healthcare diagnostic IT solutions for today and tomorrow. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Sunquest Product Development Team! As an Associate Requirements Engineer, you will participate in the design of innovative products in the healthcare IT industry. You will have the opportunity to:
• Develop high level and detailed functional requirements, including workflow diagrams and flow charts, based on user needs in line with strategic direction and scope of project
• Conduct end user focus group meetings to determine functional requirements.
• Organize and lead requirement review meetings.
• Provide impact analyses to determine how software changes will affect user workflow.
• Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, math or other relevant combination of training and education.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand system level impact
•Experience writing functional specifications for commercial software development products within a structured SDLC environment preferred.
• Experience with the Healthcare Industry preferred
• Experience in using Rational RequisitePro and writing business use cases is preferred.
To jump start your career in the Healthcare IT industry, APPLY NOW!
Sunquest Information Systems - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard