Responsible for architecting/designing enterprise systems, developing software for .Net Web applications, and mentoring developers in defensive software development practices. Development may also include mobile devices including Windows Mobile, Android, and Objective-C.
Required Education & Experience
- Interact with customers (mostly internal) to collect, understand, and document software requirements
- Architect systems as generic solutions while targeting specific business problems
- Work with development team to build database and object structures
- Prioritize and manage new releases, updates, bug-fixes while ensuring operational continuity
- Maintain and support existing website and mobile applications
- Design wireframe screen flows for use in functional and design specification documents
- Mentor team on sound development practices
- Lead development teams in the construction of new mobile device software for handhelds and tablets
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science/engineering from a reputed university
- 4-8 years of related work experience including software/database design
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated technical leadership of 10-15 member software group, including design, development and deployment of software products
- Proven ability to develop robust human workflows, incorporating FDI techniques (fault detection and isolation)
- Experience with Work Order Management Systems (WOMS) for field operations, used by large enterprises such as electric utilities and telecoms
- Experience with mobile technology preferred
Please state the position title in the subject line of your email. For immediate consideration, email your resume as a MS Word or PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apex CoVantage - 2 years ago
Apex CoVantage is a leading US provider of high-value, knowledge-based business services. We offer a full suite of epublishing, engineering,...