Job Category: Client Associate/Sales Associate/Sales Support
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular - U.S.
Pay Type: Salaried
Work Hours/Week: 40
People Manager: No
Work Environment: Regional Office
% Travel Required: 0
Province/State/County: Montana (US-MT)
Address: 404 North 31 Street, Suite 300, Billings, MT
Requisition ID: 23863
Love what you do and do what you love! Become a Branch Service Manager with RBC. Have you provided work direction to branch office support staff? Do you have experience with investment firm branch office operations? Are you ready for an exciting role that combines your strengths in both areas? Then make a difference in how clients build and manage wealth – as a Branch Service Manager with RBC Wealth Management – one of the nation’s largest full-service investment firms.
Your primary responsibility will be providing day-to-day work direction to the branch support staff. You’ll also have operational responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
Ensuring cash and securities received are handled correctly and efficiently
Maintaining orderly, complete and accurate operations-related files
Upholding security in the branch cage area
Enforcing complex- and firm-level policies and procedures
Coordinating technology support at the branch level
For all issues pertaining to branch staffing and operations, you’ll be the primary point of contact with managers and operations employees at both the complex- and firm-level. Plus, you may perform client associate tasks for the Branch Manager or other Financial Advisors as needed.
We’re seeking a seasoned professional .
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum of 3 year of securities industry experience
- Customer service experience
- Intermediate knowledge of office technology and general computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and reside within 50 miles of office
- A solid knowledge of branch structure and operations
- Solid numerical aptitude and knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Solid knowledge of industry and firm rules and regulations
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic leadership ability
- Associate of Arts degree or Bachelor of Science degree
- Previous supervisory or team leader experience
- Client Associate or branch operations experience
- Knowledge of investment terms and products
- Ability to obtain the series 7 and 63/66 licenses within the first 6 to 12 months on the job
When you apply please include a cover letter stating your interest in the position and your salary requirements. Each role at RBC offers a variety of development opportunities that are critical to an individual's career growth. In this role, the successful candidate can expect to gain experience in interacting with clients and developing general product/client knowledge. RBC Wealth Management is a great place to grow, because we have the resources of a global financial leader. Yet we also maintain the entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture of a “small firm.” So you’ll not only be refining skills with a broad range of products, you’ll also be learning strategies and solutions from some of the best in the business. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and advancement opportunities for motivated employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best – put clients first.
Interested in finding out more? Click here .
We’re a 79,000-strong global financial services team serving more than 18 million business, individual, and institutional clients...