Job Title: Call Center Customer Care Supervisor - Experienced
Job ID: 15227
Location: Lenexa,KS, US
Line of Business: Alliance Data
About the Opportunity
Supervise the day to day operations of a specialized group of sales and service reps or collections associates by controlling workflow to assure team, individual and department goals, revenues goals, productivity goals and/or collections loss goals are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Motivate and develop associate with innovative recognition techniques to ensure individual and team performance expectations are met.
- Provide best in class customer service to internal and external customers
- Ensure team compliance with quality, productivity and retention standards
- Conduct interviews and recommends talented candidates to maintain a dedicated, high performing workforce.
- Drive revenue generation results by implementing innovative solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Write and administer effective formal performance appraisals, performance coaching and progressive discipline
- Initiates and implements appropriate actions to ensure department standards are met within section
- Identify, resolve and escalate concerns (associate, system, client) as needed
- Be a champion of innovation and change
- Conducts and attends communication meetings
- May establish and maintain relationships with relevant client representatives and / or internal partners
- Addresses and resolves associate issues by exercising good judgment and acting as an associate advocate
- Completing floor responsibilities such as monitoring TSF, productivity and compliance standards
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- College degree or equivalent years of experience
- 2 to 5 years experience in a leadership role, leading a team of people
- Collections / Customer Service experience preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced changing environment
- Ability to effectively motivate associates and drive increased performance
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business
- Strong understanding of business drivers
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- PC skills in a Windows environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Previous call center experience preferred but not required
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
About Our Team
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
Alliance Data® and its combined businesses (including Epsilon® and LoyaltyOne®) is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions, driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands, such as HSN, J. Crew, The Buckle, and Eddie Bauer, among others. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through marketing-driven solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data is a stable, rapidly growing company that employs nearly 9,000 associates at more than 50 locations worldwide. To learn more about us, visit http://www.alliancedata.com/, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/AllianceDataor on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AllianceData.
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over 105 million...