· Linux systems (Gentoo or Sabayon experience a plus)
· Ruby 1.9.x, or 2.0.0, Ruby on Rails 3.x or 4.0
· Shell scripting, particularly with sed/awk, bash
· C/C++ experience helpful
· Advanced networking concepts (VLANs, IPv4, IPv6, VOIP, QoS . . .)
· MySQL, SQLite3, NoSQL, Postgre SQL
· Excellent reading and writing skills
We are seeking a Software Developer in Colorado Springs, CO. Duties include documentation, troubleshooting on and off customer premises, infrastructure design and maintenance, and programming or scripting testing routines for network equipment. Ability to handle rigorous schedules and deadlines, along with great communication is a must. Travel required.
Actiontec does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, national origin or religion. If you need to make a request for accommodation in the application process please call Mrs. Greene at Actiontec 408 752-7700.