General Summary: Manage Commercial Sales Department to achieve company goals
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for selecting, supervising, developing and motivating a team of Small Business Sale Representatives.
2. Meets or exceeds established commercial sales team quotas by implementing effective sales strategies and methods.
3. Oversee and manage SMB Representative schedules, workload and performance issues.
4. Resolve more complex customer issues.
5. Motivates, develops and provides training for team members.
6. Creates and maintains customer database.
7. Interacts with internal and external customers to ensure premier customer service.
8. Attends sales and marketing events to promote and sell RCN products.
9. Performs other related duties as needed
· Education: Associates degree preferred.
Relevant Work Experience: Three or more year’s leadership/supervisory experience in a direct sales and/or customer service/ business environment. Industry experience preferred.
· Supervise Staff? 0 YES 1 NO
You could say RCN is at home in the big city. The company operates cable-based broadband networks that serve the Boston, Chicago, and New...