Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
To say we are in a growth mode is an understatement – We have been recognized by Forbes Magazine as Most Admired Companies four years in a row, ranked among the Top 10 in greenest companies two years in a row, as well as Top 10 in Diversity and we are ready for more!
We continue to set the bar higher and our team will accept nothing but the best – we want dynamic, goal oriented, high performing individuals to join us as continue to take over the Hospitality industry.
Currently due to the expansion of our enterprise we are looking for a highly energetic individual with proven success in a training/mentoring role for our new sales/marketing associates coming on board. You will be responsible for the delivery of approved Wyndham Vacation Resorts “Play to Win” training material in a classroom setting as well as working with site leadership to aide in the closing of business.
Responsible for delivering weekly follow up training for 12 weeks to all new hire classes using our “Road to Success” training modules.
Responsible for all new hires being at site budget by 90 days of hire.
Responsible for making sure your site is updated on all recently added sales collateral.
Responsible for assessing the sales training needs of sales associates and providing additional training as needed.
Work with site leadership to evaluate the progress of all sales employees and train accordingly as needed.
Aide on the sales floor for any “hands on needs” including team trainings and closing business.
Partner with your site recruiter doing all second interviews of new hires.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership front line and In House Sales experience for a minimum of 2 years. In Room sales a big plus.
- Proven success in a sales role specifically closing sales business
- Proven track record in Wyndham sales and the ability to close business behind sales reps.
- Must have the ability to obtain a real estate license in the state where you are working.
- Thorough understanding of Wyndham's products.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management in a professional manner.
- Results and detail-oriented.
Please contact Peter Sorlagas directly at
- Prior management or DOS experience with Wyndham.
- Proven success in a sales role, specifically closing sales business.
- Effective time management skills.
- Work schedule flexibility.
with “Trainer” in the subject line. TIMESHARE EXPREIENCE IS A MUST
United States of America-Arizona-Sedona
Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Feb 18, 2013, 3:09:07 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 2 years ago
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...