THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Front Desk Monitor answers telephone calls and takes messages for staff. Receives and assists visitors, aids residents, and admits people through the front door.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Greet all visitors and assist them directory or announce their arrival to staff or residents.
- Ensure that all residents sign in and out.
- Handle or assist in crisis intervention.
- Monitor emergency alarm systems.
- Acts appropriately in emergency situations.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
High school diploma plus two years related experience. Must possess a polite and pleasant manner, be efficient and firm, and have the ability to operate a busy front desk/security operation. Must be able to perform diverse tasks with ease and maintain confidentiality.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volunteers of America - Greater New York - 21 months ago