Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
Position Description: CCSi has an immediate need for an Information Security Analyst, Senior. The qualified security professional should have 5-7 years of experience in security operations and analysis. The position will assist in determining DHS enterprise information assurance and security standards. Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures. Candidate will recommend information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements and establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands. They will support customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies and applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
• Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
• Define security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
• Design, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
• Provide integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
• Analyze general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
• Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
• Ensure that all information systems are functional and secure.
Education and Skills:
• BS/BA with minimum 2 years of applicable experience.
• Secret Security Clearance. Must be able to attain a DHS Suitability clearance
• CEH, GSEC, CISA/CISM, Security +, or CISSP certification preferred
• Solid understanding of security architecture, policies, and security capabilities of major operating systems & platforms such as: Windows Server 2000 and up, Linux, Virtualization, Database Security, Cloud Security, Unix Web Apps, Firewalls, Directory Services, Telephony, Routers & Switches: configuration and test development
Skills: TAF/RMS, Risk Analysis, Penetration Testing
CCSi - 17 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...