Springhouse is a leading provider of Project Management training and consulting in the Delaware Valley. We are known throughout the industry for our customer-centric approach to implementing Project Management best practices, as well as using Microsoft Project Management tools such as MS Project and Project Server. Our approach is recognized for its commitment to knowledge transfer, cooperation, training, and support. We are a Global Registered Education Provider of PMI and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions.
This full-time or contract position reports to the Director of Educational Services.
As a trainer, provide the highest quality classroom instruction in the areas of Project Management fundamentals, Advanced Project Management courses and Microsoft Project.
As a consultant, apply formal quantitative methods to assess a client’s current project management capability maturity, and deliver professional consulting services.
Contract trainers will also be considered.
- Deliver top quality Project Management and Microsoft Project training to students and corporate clients. Such topics include Project Management fundamentals, PMI certifications, Microsoft Project, Risk Management etc.
- Support business development efforts by meeting with clients, as required.
- Travel to client sites, as client demand requires.
- Continuously strive for improvements in training delivery and effectiveness.
Please forward your
résumé for the following
- PMP Certification REQUIRED
- At least 4 years of experience in Professional Project Management, including consulting.
- Expertise with Microsoft Project 2007.
- Corporate or Collegiate classroom teaching experience preferred.
- Microsoft Project Server experience preferred.
- Excellent Speaking and writing skills.
- Professional conduct at all times.
Springhouse - 19 months ago