Swift is currently seeking candidates for a Project Controls Specialist position to work on an exciting, high profile project for our client, a major producer of Oil and Gas in Alaska. This is an Anchorage based position with potential short term trips to the North Slope. Candidate will ideally be proficient in both planning (Primavera P6) and Cost Control although greater experience in one or other discipline is acceptable.
- Perform general duties as part of the Project Controls department for a $multi-million North Slope Development project.
- Experience and understanding of the use of databases, both enterprise (e.g. SAP, P6) and bespoke (e.g. MS Access, SQL Server).
- Producing weekly and monthly Reports
- Ad Hoc exercises to investigate cost and/or planning queries and trends
- Maintenance of Project Controls systems
- KPI reports and trends
- Agreement of interim contractor payments and invoices
- Proficiency in MS Office Professional, SharePoint, SAP and ability to learn other applications
- Alaska work experience in Oil & Gas Project Controls
- Experience and understanding of Contract Administration would be an advantage (agreement of monthly payments with contractors, Change Orders, Correspondence, Cost Forecasting and trending etc.)
- Strong work ethic, reliability and mature behavior
Swift Worldwide Resources - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard