Greenwich Associates Job Description
Title: Sales Associate
Department : Sales
Team: Javelin Strategy & Research
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Javelin Strategy & Research, a division of Greenwich Associates, provides strategic insights into customer transactions, increasing sustainable profits for financial institutions, government, payments companies, merchants and other technology providers.
Basic Function : W e are looking for a high energy individual who can directly sell incremental standardized products to a combination of smaller banks and technology vendors . Your primary objective is to increase client sales outreach and generate incremental revenue from the sales of specific Javelin products . This includes responding to inbound inquiries, following up on warm referrals from other GA/Javelin team members, and outbound calling to individuals within companies identified as targeted prospects .
Th is role is a phone-based selling position with the expectation of creating stand-alone sales production. This individual is also responsible for forward ing strategic sales opportunities to the assigned Re lationship Manager (RM) to handle as they see fit .
The position is designed for an individual who seek s to advance their career.
Principal Accountabilities :
Qualifications /Experience :
- The primary goal for the Associate in this position will be to attain sales quota by generating incremental sales from existing or new clients by the additional purchase of standardized products ( research reports , report bundles , analyst time with report purchase, report license , sponsored webinar hosting or pay-per-view attendance of subscriber webinars ) .
- Ascertain the strategic needs of these institutions and determine how GA /Javelin can provide relevant research for them or refine/ repackage existing research.
- Assist in securing renewals of subscriptions from existing clients (only after 6 months of successful quota attainment)
Ability to engage senior-level business leaders in problem-solving discussions and deliver on sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of sales experience (or 1 year with entrepreneurial experience that includes a significant outbound marketing responsibility)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with desktop computer applications
- Demonstrated comfort level with personal use of advanced technology (tablets, apps, smartphones, etc. ).
Local candidates only, no visa sponsorships at this time.
- W ork independently and adapt quickly and resourcefully to changing situations
If interested, please visit http://www.greenwich.com/who-we-are/careers/career-opportunities to apply. Resumes received in any other manner will not be considered.
GA/Javelin is an equal opportunity employer.
Monster - 14 months ago