Daktronics is recognized worldwide as leader in the large electronics display industry. The company designs, manufactures, sells and services a variety of display products in three primary markets: sports, commercial, and transportation.
1. Maintain Daktronics equipment in service area. Gain detailed technical knowledge of Daktronics displays and controllers through formal classroom and online training as well as through on the job training.
2. Work with Field Service, customers and other personnel to solve technical issues.
3. Provide on-site technical service and maintenance for all display and control equipment.
3.1 Will be dispatched to customer sites for service calls.
3.2 Schedule may nights and weekends hours, including, but not limited to event support and on call situations.
3.3 Follow appropriate standardized procedures for each type of service event; this does include onsite technical work and administrative activities associated with technical work.
4. Assist as requested in training local Authorized Service Companies (ASC's) and other technical staff.
5. Complete appropriate written documentation and feedback for onsite service and installations.
6. Travel via ground or air to customer sites within the area; company vehicle used for daily or short term trips
7. Competently represent Daktronics to customers, in a confident and professional manner. Use customer interactions to build the Daktronics brand..
8. Work effectively as a team member assisting when and where needed. Become knowledgeable about and follow company procedures.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in ET, EET, other related technical field.
2. Able to work at heights, work from a ladder and ability to carry ladder/tools/parts from vehicle to work site (up to 60 lbs).
3. Able to work nights and/or weekends.
4. Computer skills including internet navigation, word processing and email.
5. Good oral and written communication skills.
6. Must be able to read and speak English.
7. Ability to travel by air and ground. Valid driver's license and good driving record. Motor vehicle records will be checked.
8. Background check will be conducted.
Daktronics, Inc. is a supplier of electronic scoreboards, large electronic display systems and related marketing services, digital messaging...