The Bayview Loan Servicing Compliance Analyst is responsible and accountable for identifying and communicating Federal, state, and local rule changes that affect BLS or any of its stakeholders to the business leaders and team members. Additionally, the Analyst will monitor and report on compliance with these rule changes. The Compliance Analyst will also manage related projects as assigned.
Directly involved with obtaining regulatory updates and communicating compliance information to the business units
- Assist with all legal aspects of compliance as it relates to mortgage origination and servicing, including compliance research of applicable state and federal laws and communicating any rule changes to the business units.
- Assist with the logistics and preparation for on-site examinations of federal, state and third-party examiners.
- Assist with the preparation of periodic reports and presentations for Senior Management and the Compliance Committee.
- Work on detailed research projects, including ongoing development of compliance programs and training, and improving systems to track customer communications.
- The ideal candidate should be very detailed oriented, have outstanding organizational skills and have the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with regulatory environment as it relates to mortgage lending and servicing laws is required.
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited university is required.
- This position requires 2 to 3 years of compliance experience - especially related to regulatory compliance and due diligence on residential mortgage loans.
Bayview Asset Management - 11 months ago