As a PWI (Personal and Workplace Investing) Communications Analyst (CA) you will help Fidelity's clients deliver critical information to their employees, retirees and other participants by developing and delivering best-in-class communications materials. As a NB 2.0 CA, you will work closely with Communication Consultants to effectively deliver customization to the NB site and other WI (Workplace Investing) communication projects.
The Communication Analyst will assist in providing strategic direction and with project planning.
In the Communications and Education team, Communications Consultants and Analysts focus primarily on client satisfaction. CCs and CA's have the important job of deploying communication projects and meeting the specific needs of our clients.
Participate in non-client projects to benefit the unit or the departmentx
- Coordinate with Project Manager and eChannel team to ensure high quality of online content resulting in successful delivery of client branded website while adhering to Fidelity standards and templates.
- Manage creation, delivery and publication of web based educational materials.
- Analyze participant behavior and educational needs, evaluate current online content and proactively propose changes/solutions to clients. Review and analyze plan-specific online content and messaging to determine appropriate support model for each client.
- Independently manage development of online messaging and content to support roll out of client specific websites. Manage the technical, peer review, proofreading, legal and client edit/review cycles, including all necessary follow-ups.
- Work as a member of a team of experts to effectively deliver complex communication projects. Propose and implement creative solutions to problems.
- Participate in and lead client meetings to review communication deliverables and advise clients in a consultative manner as appropriate.
- Provide peer review for other written communications.
- Track and report effort associated with implementations, ongoing client maintenance and special project work to assist with development and monitoring of unit metrics.
- Identify emerging communications trends for the department/company and assigned clients.
- Keep current with benefits legislative information and industry trends.
- Consistently deliver high-quality materials within required timeframes.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing or related field required
- Minimum of three years defined contribution and writing experience required
- Have completed 6 and 63 plus, if you do not have the licenses you will be required to obtain them within 90 days of hire
- Fidelity experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral skills, attention to detail, editing and proofreading skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and meet multiple deadlines'
- Strong relationship building skills
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Fidelity Investments - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live the lives...