Senior Attorney, Lateral Attorney, Partner, Attorney, Lawyer - Skills Required - Lateral Attorney, Partner, Attorney, Lawyer, Senior Attorney
Senior Attorney, Lateral Attorney, Senior Partner Attorney, Lawyer
If you are a licensed Attorney in good standing with 5+ years practice experience in either, Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking Law, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment Law, or similar transactional law and want to work with a Prestigious Southeast U.S. Litigation Law firm with locations throughout Florida, Mid-Atlantic, and Kentucky, that is expanding, read on!
What's in it for you?
What you would do:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Many of our attorneys have a base salary of between $200,000 and $500,000
- Possibility to become an Income Partner or Equity Partner either upon hire or after proving yourself at the firm
- Career opportunity with established, growing regional law firm
- Excellent work environment
- Associates can be provided
- Exceptional support staff
What you would need for this position:
- Provide full range of legal services in your specialty
- Manage a practice that includes litigation, appeals, mediation and private case management.
- Litigate complex cases
So, if you are a licensed Attorney in good standing with 5+ years practice experience as an attorney can consider yourself a Rain Maker for developing new business, apply now! - TM-ATTYWBKY - , , , , , CyberCoders CyberScientific
- 5+ years current practice experience
- Strong book of business
- Bar License in Good Standing
CyberCoders is an equal opportunity employer.