GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
This role is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their specific Solutions offerings in an assigned territory or accounts. It will work individually in an account or territory, or where applicable act as part of a One GE Healthcare team. This role is responsible to establish and continuously develop the relationship with CXO decision makers in their assigned territory
This role is expected to form relationships that are wide and deep within the client organization to include the C Suite, other relevant departmental or technical decision makers. The role is expected to qualify/create customer need, position and differentiate GE Healthcare Solution, convey compelling value propositions, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, in order to successfully close increasingly complex solution sales.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
Financial Performance -- Is accountable to achieve Solution offerings orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory. Work with relevant internal teams to create deal pricing strategy and ensure optimal margin for GE Healthcare. Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for the offerings in their assigned territory.
Territory & Account Management -- Create the CXO need and urgency for Solutions offerings in a highly competitive market space using customer, market, product and industry knowledge to craft offerings to solve customers’ needs/challenges. Develop and leverage relationships with customer executives, establishing “trusted advisor” stats with the account. Create business plans for the territory with a majority focus on creating/uncovering net new sales opportunities while supporting upsell opportunities as needed, including not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets. Develop deep understanding of customer’s top issues and craft a solution offering to meet customer needs and create ROI, Maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
Product & Market Expertise -- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of Solutions offerings. Be able to present and discuss the Enterprise wide benefits and value propositions in terms which are relevant to customers. Lead and facilitate clients to understand the breadth of GE offerings and how these offerings can best meet customer needs, this includes facilitating strategic vision discussions at the CXO level and leading the customer to align and prioritize their needs. Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE. Differentiate GE Healthcare Solution offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
Leadership -- Lead and influence across multiple internal teams (both inside and outside sales) to bring together unique solution offerings to solve customer problems, including implementation, consulting, finance, legal and regional account teams.
Opportunity Management -- Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel. Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their Solutions opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory. Ownership of order and project plan quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy in service level agreement and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs. Estimate date of project delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's engagement delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the Solution project is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
Compliance -- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes. Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of selling experience, business development or in client facing account management or consulting roles selling healthcare IT solutions, enterprise wide solutions to large corporate enterprises, consulting/advisory offerings or other intangible products
• Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
• Ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed sales environment
• Proven track record of selling at the CXO level with large organizations.
• Proven track record of success in consultative sales.
• Able to travel 50%
• Valid motor vehicle license
• Must be willing to live in TX
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• MBA or MHA
• 10+ years of selling experience, business development or in client facing account management or consulting roles selling healthcare IT solutions, enterprise wide solutions to large corporate enterprises, consulting/advisory offerings or other intangible products.
• 2+ years’ experience in consulting delivery.
• Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
• 3+ years’ work experience in a Healthcare consulting firm
• Recent experience selling an intangible product in the healthcare industry
• Previous experience selling consultative/advisory or outcomes based solutions in the healthcare industry
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Strong capacity and drive to develop career
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent negotiation & closing skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers.
• Previous GE Healthcare sales experience.
• Proven understanding of the healthcare market and/or clinical trends
• Proven understanding of government healthcare purchasing, bidding and purchasing processes
• Candidates currently living in the Denver / Phoenix areas preferred
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...