Clinical Data Associate
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
training associates, adding and configuring new studies, permissions configuration, report design, developing work instructions to best utilize the system within the organization.• Assure integrity of study data
- Operation and maintenance of DataLabs® software including:
- Design Electronic Data Capture (EDC) in association with clinical research associates for applicable studies
- Test EDC databases through User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and prepare documentation showing the databases are validated.
- Train research sites and/or internal associates on use of EDC system.
- Serve as technical support for EDC; answer questions and troubleshoot issues that are raised after a study goes live.
- Review clinical trial protocols and work with clinical research associates in developing source documentation.
- Assist with remote data monitoring / source-document-verification as needed
- Assist with data entry for internal studies
- Administration of the Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS). Duties may include:
- Review and adhere to the requirements of study-specific Clinical Data Management Procedures for assigned project(s).
- Validate datasets prior to statistical analysis.
- Assist in setting up databases to store data imported from other sources.
- Organize data files, analysis reports, and other study outputs according to a consistent naming convention and file structure.
- Maintain proficiency in data management systems and processes through regular training and/or attendance at professional meetings/conferences
- As needed, this position may program custom derivations and/or queries in VBScript or VB.NET
The Clinical Data Management Department within Philips Home Health Solutions (HHS) supports data management efforts for Clinical Research, ensuring data integrity, reliability, and compliance with applicable research data regulations.
You will work within the Respironics division of Philips Healthcare. Philips Respironics is the principal provider of innovative solutions for the global sleep and respiratory markets.
We are looking for
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
Call to Action/Contact
- Associates or Bachelor degree required, preferably in a computer science, scientific, or health care field.
- Experience designing relational databases, especially development of tables, views, and functions. Specific experience with SQL Server preferred.
- Experience developing EDC Systems. Specific experience with DataLabs is ideal but not required.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to gather and understand design requirements for EDC studies
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills with the ability to multitask under tight deadlines while providing attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in navigating MS Windows, as well as use of MS Office applications is required.
- Commitment to quality and data integrity – Part 11 compliance and other regulatory requirements
- Ability to travel as required, less than 10%
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on
or following us on Twitter at
Research and Development
Global Clinical Research-50086654
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Philips Global - 2 years ago
Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of...