Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees and general operations of the restaurant. The ideal candidate for this position would possess excellent customer service skills to respond to the needs of customers. In addition, this candidate would be self-motivated and ready to assist the managers with any tasks that need to be executed to keep our facilities well-maintained and running smoothly. This person would be knowledgeable of store operations and PFJ's commitment to quality and customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they
need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. However, there are some prerequisite skills
we are looking for:
If you have the skills we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J !
- Previous experience or working knowledge of restaurant operations
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Must be proficient with a calculator, computer, and other equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Our benefit package is among the very best:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 401(k) with 60% match
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible spending account
- Nation-wide medical plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
Medical Benefits Available to Part-Time Employees!
Pilot Flying J is committed to making life better for America's drivers. Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, Pilot Flying J has over 650...