Assist in supervising store and donation center operations, product rotation, training and coaching of employees to advance the Goodwill mission and vision. Provide direction to staff to ensure that customer satisfaction and production standards are being met to achieve established revenue goals.
1. Enforce and adhere to Goodwill Retail Standards to ensure the highest levels of customer and donor service are maintained.
2. Provide supervision and training to assigned store and donation center staff.
3. Implement and maintain established standards to ensure we achieve maximum value of donated goods while implementing effective space utilization.
4. Assist in resolving employee, donor and customer concerns.
5. Follow established loss prevention and security procedures.
6. Maintain Kaizen standards assuring optimal efficiencies.
7. Complete timely and accurate required reports.
8. Operate equipment safely and responsibly and train staff in same.
9. Maintain confidentiality of human resource information.
10. Maintain a safe and orderly work environment; ensure staff follows safe work practices.
11. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED. Must have one year prior retail or production experience and one year of experience in a leadership role. Valid driver’s license required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Goodwill Industries - 4 years ago