Conducts phone interviews with insured to obtain and verify relevant underwriting information. Prepares detailed written report for underwriting, outlining facts and data gathered. Routes incoming inspections internally and orders surveys from outside vendors. Provide administrative support to Loss Control Manager.
1. Completes Phone Surveys within two weeks of receipt.
a. Uses Internet and Other resources to obtain information regarding an insured.
b. Prepares written report for underwriting outlining developed information.
c. Prepare and track recommendations to clients and follow up to ensure client response.
2. Assigns Loss Control Survey requests to the appropriate Vendor.
a. Monitor and assist the Loss Control Vendor during the course of obtaining the Loss Control Survey.
b. Ensure all surveys received are in accordance with the request from underwriting.
c. Route all completed surveys within on business day of receipt.
d. Ensure all vendors are billing for services appropriately.
1. High School diploma or higher or equivalent work experience.
2. INS 21 and 23 within the first year of hiring.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
4. Basic accounting skills.
5. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
6. Experience with Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint.
7. Business writing skills.
Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc. - 12 months ago