Manages a function or unit within the technology environment. Manages application programmers and makes all decisions on personnel actions including staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making. Manages multiple functions or areas within the technology environment. Manages associates and is responsible for staffing, coaching, performance management and provides input to compensation decision-making. Formulates/designs systems scope and objectives for the applications/development of a major project or multiple lesser projects. Responsible for a function that develops, maintains and supports multiple systems or applications including their ongoing service delivery and/or operation. Responsible for own resources within multiple technology projects or within a small number of larger or more complex ones. Responsible for instructing, directing, and checking the quality and timeliness of other systems professionals.
Responsible for a team assigned to a specific initiative, application, operation, or portion of a project. Provides expertise in determining the strategic technical direction and system architecture for initiatives. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and tools for obtaining solutions. May have limited budget responsibility and directs the activities of others. Roles can have an internal or external client focus. May involve company-hosted, Web-enabled solutions or may include project-based jobs in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.Technology background required.
- 5-7 years of application programming experience
- Strong critical thinker with .NET experience
- Presentations: WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF
- Frameworks: WCF, Entity Framework 4, Windows Workflow
- SQL Server 2008; Testing: nUnit, MS Test
- Experience solving complex problems in sustainable ways using design patterns and solid architectural principles
- Experience with messaging and enterprise service busses
- Ability to quickly absorb business domain concepts and apply them to problem solving.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to interact with Line of Business PartnersStrong critical thinker with .NET experience
- Presentations: WinForms
Bank of America - 17 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...