Common Essential Duties & Resp.
Support FA group in improving FAB yield and reducing FCC
- Root cause investigation of FAB yield loss base on bin and bin trends.
- Root cause investigation of in-line particle source and composition analysis.
- Perform electrical FA analysis to isolate failing location and/or mode.
- Provide guidance to pFA technicians on defect recognition and source.
- Perform tool commonality analysis and FAB history investigation to narrow down source of defects.
- Perform electrical testing on AdvanT2000 testing environment.
- Develop advance testing methodology to detect soft/hard memory, scan, and ATPG fails.
- Write and/or modify test scripts using C++.
- Compile and organize electrical test summary.
- Debug of unknown failing signature for electrical isolation
- Maintain tester operation and hardware debug as needed.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Minimum BS degree in computer science/electrical/chemical/semiconductor/physics/material science engineering and/or or equivalent experiences.
- Relevant experience in electrical failure analysis testing, product engineering, EDS testing, or related field.
- Semiconductor process flow knowledge highly desired. Require basic understanding of semiconductor process including but not limited to CVD, Cleans, CMP, Etch, Diffusion, Photo, Implant, Metal, Metrology, and Defect Inspection/Review. Basic understanding of mainstream failure analysis techniques and toolset a plus but not required. Must be a team player, work well under little supervision, task oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, and able to multitask with prioritization.
- Knowledge of C++, C, and VBA is highly desired
- Experience in production level electrical testing (EDS or PE) is desired
- AdvanT2000 tester experience a plus.
- Fluent user of MS Office suite and advance Excel VBA Macro creation.
Monster - 12 months ago
Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous subsidiaries...