Our Client, a World Leader in their Medical industry segment currently working with new and existing leading edge technology currently searching for Electrical Test Engineers for their West Michigan facility. This is one of the most stable companies in the United States with tremendous financial performance.
Attributes of the Successful Candidates:
Interested and Qualified Candidates, please send resume in Word to email@example.com. For other exciting career opportunities at JBL Resources, please visit our Website: www.jblresources.com.
- BS Electrical Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience with Test Fixtures, End of Line & Product Testers and Signal Acquisition
- Proven troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with PCB’s, Lab View programming and schematic reading
- Excellent documentation skills with generating specification documents, test procedures, protocols, system designs, test reports, system specifications
- Ability to work with Design Engineers in determining what needs to be tested
- Strong interpersonal and English grammar skills
JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being the chosen provider of premier talent to the most respected companies and organizations Nationwide. JBL Resources' superior and quality-focused approach is exhibited in each of our valued partnerships, whether with an individual professional or with our client companies. JBL Resources looks forward to earning and retaining your trust and confidence. We invite you to contact us and see the difference in partnering with a firm who keeps its integrity and priorities where they belong... on YOU!
This job requires a bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience.
Michigan Talent - 3 years ago