About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform. It’s what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. As you’ll discover, our culture supports this.
Jacksonville headcount to support the Client Management team.
- Help produce weekly and monthly MIS for Global Prime Finance platform.
- Assist as needed in preparations for weekly client “scorecard” reviews (includes pulling together high-level client information on background, balances, etc.).
- Maintain issue tracking database for all Relationship Management clients (and Client Service Rep’s priority clients).
- Manage client issues list including logging new issues and following up with issue owners for status updates.
- Create Asset Allocator Issue Tracker and produce Allocater-related MIS.
- Help produce agendas/issue list for client calls. Attend calls and provide subsequent updates to the issue tracker.
- Attend weekly conference calls with Relationship Management’s “high touch” clients.
Candidate should be extremely self-motivated - will be working remotely, so must be able to work without direct supervision. Should be comfortable taking direction from team in NY.
Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
Comfortable navigating web-based programs (Sapphire, SharePoint, etc.)
Analytical, critical thinking skills required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Self confident, outgoing, curious nature – should be interested in the business and how the GPF platform works.
4 year college degree required.
- Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) employer.*
Deutsche Bank AG is one of the top financial groups in the world and the largest bank in Germany, where it operates about 2,000 retail...