"It already makes your day, why not let it make your career"
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager and Director of Operations, the events coordinator is responsible for planning and execution regional events in the Columbus and Dayton, OH areas.
The 2013 summer internship begins May 27 and will run through until September 8, 2013.
- Previous customer service and operational experience
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the coordination of special events
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Possesses solid presentation and public speaking skills
- Enrolment in University or college level Business, Public Relations or Marketing program or marketing experience is an asset
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends required
Postural and Physical Demands Frequent reaching above waist, chest and shoulder level as well as below waist level Frequent to continuous need for manual dexterity of both hands (handling, gripping, fine finger control etc) Continuous standing on hard surfaces for all tasks Frequent hip flexion while walking for all tasks Frequent lifting of boxes of supplies / products / equipment weighing from < 5 – 50 lbs vertically from floor to knuckle and/or counter height Frequent exposure to high heat temperatures
- Provides support to the Regional Marketing Managers and Coordinators when executing Community Events
- Coordinates the pre-event planning, and budget management of events - utilizing the special events vehicle and event assets
- Works with operations team to plan menu, pricing, and stock order
- Plans marketing collateral and distribution for each event
- Coordinate staffing and volunteer schedules for events
- Oversees the maintenance and daily operations of the Community Events Program
- Communicates and acts as a liaison with franchisee’s surrounding community events
- Provides a post event analysis (i.e.) administration, P/L statements, inventory, monies raised and post event summaries
- After each event, ensures the Community Events Vehicle is clean, well stocked & maintained
- Coordinates and executes with the post event analysis and the tear down of event materials
- Special projects as assigned
Tim Hortons - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Canada's leading quick-service restaurant brand, Tim Hortons operates a chain of more than 4,000 coffee and donut shops across the...