Sheridan Healthcorp, Inc., one of the most experienced and successful Healthcare Management companies in Florida, has an excellent opportunity for a Provider Enrollment Coordinator at our corporate offices. We are centrally located in the Sawgrass Technology Park, just minutes from the Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise.
If you are looking for a stable, fast paced and growing Company with more than 55 years in the industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be the next step in the advancement of your career.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Credentialing and Provider Enrollment of physicians and allied health providers, and enrolling new individuals with government plans (i.e., Medicare, Medicaid, TriCare, W/C, OWCP, and most BCBS) for all contracted states including Locum Tenans.
Qualified candidates must have the following experience to be considered :
- 1+ year of credentialing or provider enrollment experience in a hospital or managed care setting
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Web based applications
- Expertise using various Report Writers and creating data extracts &/or reports
- Detail oriented, with a dedicated focus and pride in your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on internal & external customer satisfaction
- Team player who is able to prioritize, work well under pressure, readily adapt to change, and excel in a productivity based environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated research and problem solving skills
We offer a highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package. For prompt consideration, please apply on-line at www.shcr.com. EOE
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 1+ year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) through the National Assoc. of Medical Staff Services is a plus
Sheridan Healthcare - 4 years ago
Sheridan Healthcare shoulders office responsibilties for busy doctors and hospital administrators. The firm is a physician practice...