Darigold is seeking a skilled and motivated Warehouse Worker to be a part of Darigold’s Boise/Bethel Street team. The Warehouse Worker must posses the desire and ability to manage warehouse inventory. As a member of the Boise/Market Street team the Warehouse Worker will be a partner in the Operations Division.
The Warehouse Worker has complete responsibility for receipt, storage, and transfer of finished goods, packaging materials, and ingredients at Darigold’s Boise warehouses. The Warehouse Worker is also responsible for the accurate and timely input of inventory information into applicable software programs. Receive, unload and store products in designated areas, enter receipts into Oracle and Access Lot Tracking data base. Print pallet tags, pick lists, packing slips, and BOL’s. Participates in regular cycle counts and inventory reconciliations, which promotes Darigold’s priority of inventory control. Perform preventative maintenance and cleaning tasks in compliance with safety and GMPS. This position works with internal and external logistics providers to coordinate inbound and outbound loads. Occasional overtime may be required to complete assignments. Other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities ( other duties may be assigned ):
- Operate forklift/palletjack
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Manage inventory, including computer-based product tracking system
- Assure proper placement of product
- Maintain appropriate forms and records
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We offer our employees a team oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including a top-notch 401k savings plan and education assistance program.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack and forklift, with slip sheet experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 55 lbs frequently, from floor height to chest height
- Must be able to read and follow directions of various documents: lot tracking sheets, receipts, packing lists, Bills of Lading, etc.
- Must be experienced with MS Office, DG system applications, and other software computer applications as needed.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining the Manager’s goals.
- Must be able to assemble customer orders using handheld scanners
- Must meet all warehouse performance standards
- Must have a good performance and attendance record
- Must have the ability to learn and perform multiple jobs
Darigold is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, marital status, creed, religion, genetic information or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Darigold participates in E-Verify. Detail in English and Spanish . Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish .
Churning out dairy foods since 1918, Darigold is the processing and marketing subsidiary of the Northwest Dairy Association (NDA). With 12...