POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite® Group
Business Development Manager - East
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for a Business Development Manager - East to join our team! The Business Development Manager - East will report to the Vice President of Field Operations, East.
1. Locally Tailored
· Partners with management in the development of market growth plans
· Works with Marketing to prioritize and develop local marketing strategies
· Confirms plan alignment with company sales growth strategies
· Example – ASM selling focus on key insurance parents like State Farm
· Monitors execution of market growth plans and reports to VP on progress
· Leads development of gathering actionable intelligence and analysis of market and regional competitors
· Collaborates with Strategic/National sales teams on growth opportunities
· Analyzes data and sales results to identify key growth opportunities
· Metrics to include data from TNC and Retail/Commissionable Sales
· Leverages insights to influence and inform evolution of market growth plans
· Prepares analyses and reporting for VP of East/West, RVPs and DMs
2. Sales Management Support
· Works in partnership with Management supporting the development of DM sales management skills/competencies (specific focus in 2014) including areas such as:
· ASM coaching
· Talent acquisition
· Territory management
· Talent development
· Sales training/effective selling techniques
· Partners with DMs by sharing best practice reports from Salesforce.com
· Activity and contact management
· Target account performance
· Assists DMs in understanding and analyzing the ASM scorecards to effectively identify coaching opportunities and drive results
3. Success Metrics
· Quantifiable improvement in execution of market growth plans
· Share increase for identified strategic accounts, e.g. State Farm
· Demonstrable improvement in the sales IQ of DMs
· Organic revenue growth of both existing and new accounts
· Achievement of sales growth over LY and aligned with annual budget targets
Who we’re looking for:
What you can expect:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
Safelite AutoGlass - 9 months ago
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...