Altisource™ is a provider of services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
Altisource has three primary business segments including:
Mortgage Services - Mortgage portfolio management services that span the mortgage lifecycle (e.g. origination, valuation, closing and title services, default management services, asset management and component services)
Technology Products – REALSuite of applications (residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software) as well as our IT infrastructure services
Financial Services - asset recovery and customer relationship management
Altisource is developing a reputation as the preeminent technology enabled, knowledge based provider of its services. Our focus is on leveraging technology and a global service delivery model to provide highly efficient, accurate support of the industries we service. Unique intellectual property, such as behavioral-science principles, artificial intelligence driven scripting engines and risk decision models are used to reduce performance variability and improve compliance and overall performance for Altisource and its clients.
- Plan and Manage CRE/Facilities project activities across all participating functional areas
- Build relationships with all functional areas
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Initiate and lead project activities such as Coordination, Space Engagement, Scope Identification, RFP Documentation, Resource Management, Risk & Issues Management, Communication Management, etc.
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring Resource Estimates, Overall Project Timeline, Project Milestones, Task Dependencies, Critical Path
- Control and track project performance in respect to Time, Cost, and Quality by; Constantly evaluating project progress, Conducting regular team status meetings, Reporting project status on weekly basis to management and the project team, Executing and updating management plans, Resolving and documenting issues, escalating as necessary
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Promote continuous improvement by conducting, documenting, and communicating lessons learned
- Influence departmental procedures and objectives
- Comfortable with shifting priorities and fast paced environment
- Able to operate at a high level while willing to work on intimate details of a CRE/Facilities project
- Professional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Ability to build consensus
- Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Three to Five years of previous project management and/or construction management experience
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the real estate project lifecycle (E.g., acquisition, programming, design & construction, disposition, etc.)
- Extensive experience in planning, facilitation, and execution of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in project management, construction management, or business-related field
- Proficient with Business and Project Management Tools including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Experience with Corporate Real Estate is a plus
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus
Altisource - 2 years ago
Financial firms needing outsourced services can now turn to Altisource. The company, spun off from Ocwen Financial in 2009, primarily...